Garage Door Repair Brentwood
Call Us Now 323-601-1096
Our residential garage door repair services cover local needs in a timely manner. Equipped to help residents and trained to fix all types of garage doors in California, our professionals install, maintain, troubleshoot, replace and repair doors, in addition to openersSome of the brands we provide service for: Genie, Liftmaster, Sears, Craftsman, Allister, Chamberlain, and more!
Zip code: 90049
We accept cash, credit cards, and checks.
We provide full garage door opener services including sensor alignment, motor repair and chain adjustment. Our technicians check, test and change the opener settings, offer garage door adjustment, spring replacement and emergency residential repairs
As a leading garage door contractor, Garage door repair Brentwood, CA in LA County has installed and repaired thousands of commercial and residential garage doors, mostly during garage door off track problems, throughout Los Angeles and suburbs over the past several years. During that time, we’ve built up a huge body of knowledge covering garage doors, garage door safety concerns, and garage door installation techniques. We know which brands to trust, which products offer the best value, and how to install, re install, repair and maintain garage doors professionally and safely.
When a garage door doesn't open or close the way it is supposed to, the problem could be in the tracks.
We at Garage door repair Brentwood, CA in LA County have experts who help you with garage door off track problems. Badly damaged tracks should be replaced immediately, before they cause hazard.
We ensure the following in case of garage door off track situations:
- Check if the tracks are well anchored to the wall. Usually, the reason why a garage door goes off track is that the tracks themselves are loosened.
- Make sure that the tracks are properly aligned. For example if the tracks are horizontal, they should be slanted slightly down to the back of the garage.
- Also make sure that the tracks are on the same height on the walls of the garage.
- We make sure that the tracks are clean. Experts at Garage door repair Brentwood, CA in LA County has realized that some garage doors get out of track simply because of an obstruction of dirt and grease on the tracks.
- Then lubricate different parts of the garage door. In the tracks, we use the commercial garage door lubricant which comes as a spray.
- In the rollers, the best type of lubricant you can use is silicone spray although household oil can serve as an alternative.
- Tighten screws or bolts that seem to be too loose and replace any hinges which seem to be damaged and caused garage door off track situation.
Besides Garage door off track problems, we also offer complete garage door solutions, and our varied and widespread operations include the following:
- Garage Door Installation
- Installing new door opener
- Installing new remote for the door opener
- Fire door installation and repair
- Weather stripping and insulation
- Replacement and re installation of garage door
- Design and install customized garage door
- Maintenance and timely service for garage doors and door openers.